Many people want to know if the Formula 1 Lotto System is a good or bad system to use. We reveal the the real truth or PROS and CONS about this Formula 1 Lotto Software System and why you should not waste your time or money using it. Glen Hooke a 63 year old Math Professor is said to have developed the system, if that is the truth, then why is the Formula 1 Lotto System the same as all the other lotto software systems, even looks similar. The reason is the software system was developed by programmers who develop these types systems for marketers, these lotto software systems are all basically the same and they work the same.
The Formula 1 Lotto Software system claims it was developed by an MIT Math Professor and it took 27 years to develop and fine tune. This is nothing but a big lie to sell very common lottery software. When investigated there is NO Glen Hooke MIT Math Professor that developed this Formula One System, it was developed by a common Marketer who knows nothing about the lottery and how to win it.
The lies are plenty on the sales page for the Formula 1 System. All the Testimonials given for the system are totally FAKE! There are no real lottery winners who have used this system. We checked and could only find users who tried this silly system and failed to win anything. So what about the winning 8.7 times out of every 10 times you play? Again all lies or hype to sell a lottery product. Your first clue this system was not real, is the fact it is sold through click bank and has affiliates selling it, which makes you think, why does a winning system need others to sell it. Real verified winning lottery systems such as the Lotto Guy Lottery System (Best Proven Winning System In The World) does not sell through click bank, as their system actually wins lottery games and needs no affiliate program.
We checked with many lottery system review sites and found out the Formula 1 Lotto System has been reported as a very poor almost useless winning lottery software system and all the system really gives you is material freely available online, this is where the material for the system is obtained, so again you are being ripped-off as you can get the same information free yourself. The system at best will ONLY give you a 2% win rate, same as all other lotto software systems which is very poor.
Formula 1 Lotto Software System PROS
- NONE ( whole system is full of lies and false advertising)
Formula 1 Lotto Software System CONS
- System does NOT win lottery games, false win rates.
- Seller of the system is NOT A Math Professor, just a Common Marketer.
- Expensive lottery software that gives same information as found free online.
- Has Affiliates selling the system for commission and they write false reviews to fool people into thinking the system works great when it really does not.
- All lottery system review sites give this software system BAD REVIEWS
- Testimonial on the sales page have been found to be FAKE!
- Cannot find a single REAL lotto winner who has used this system only real users that failed winning with the system, hence the winning 8.7 out of every 10 times you play is a HUGE! LIE!
Simply put, the Formula 1 Lotto Software system is a fraud! Many people also report never receiving a refund that they asked for, even though the system states a Guaranteed 60 Day Full Refund, which is also just a gimmick or trick to secure the sale, they have No intention of giving you a refund. Still want to use this ridiculous Formula 1 Lotto Software System?